Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hitting the Ground Running!

We just set up our first face-to-face interview with a school in Hanoi! We've had several phone interviews now, and we've had people say they'd like to talk to us once we're in-country, but we now have our first actual appointment to visit a school and talk to face-to-face set up for Monday August 10. And as we were celebrating that milestone, we received a couple more emails from schools that want to set up interviews. So it looks like we're going to have a busy first week! Today we get our vaccinations--just two weeks before we leave!

2 comments:

Al Christensen said...

Hi, guys. Some crappy "friend" I am, huh? Ceebs told me about your plans and sent a link to your blog.

I'm envious. I, too, have been contemplating various paths toward shedding property and going native in a different land. I'll be following your adventure closely.

I wish you the best.

Eileen said...

They will love you both...bravo!