Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Two pictures and one video

The pictures just keep on coming of our new little bundle of love. She is now off light therapy for her jaundice and is able to wear actual baby clothes. How cool is that?

Sweet Mirabel

With her eyes open

This video is a few minutes long and worth each and every minute. Our dear daughter-in-law, Emily (who is also Mirabel's Mama), shared it with the family and I am pleased to share it with you. I hope you'll take the time to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_-P4t2jR1g

O.



3 comments:

Beth said...

Mirabel is beautiful.


The video brought a smile to my heart and tears to my eyes. Dreams are a powerful force and to see them with so much honesty is touching.

oxoxo

Ophelia and Peter said...

Thanks for your comment Beth. I was also struck by their vulnerable honesty.

bisquiat said...

I love that little ballerina. Thankful that there's so much more education and awareness than in times past. I read "Expecting Adam" when it came out and it was wonderful. I'm sure Mirabel's parents don't have time to read these days, but it's still good for the rest of us.