Sunday, October 4, 2009

Can you help me?

I have recently started a marketing consulting job with a mid-size Vietnamese software company. They do software outsourcing and testing for IBM and other companies around the world, but they are looking to expand into the US market and have hired me to help. The pay is grand by Vietnamese standards, pocket change for the US. I will be helping them with some market research, message development, and Americanizing their web site and other marketing materials. I will also help train their technical people to interact more effectively with their US counterparts.

The reason I'm posting this however, is that they are hoping I can help them identify and sell to US companies. They are very smart people. The founders were educated at MIT and various Russian technical universities. They have a good track record and very reasonable pricing. If you know anyone who knows anyone who might need software development or testing (they also do migration and mobile apps), please let me know.

I have already talked to a few of our friends about this, and they have graciously agreed to help, but I thought that it wouldn't hurt to put the request out to a broader audience. Thanks for listening. If you have any questions, please let me know.

P.

4 comments:

bisquiat said...

Do they develop iPhone apps, as well?

Ophelia and Peter said...

They do indeed. In fact it's an area the specialize in.

bisquiat said...

Great! I'll need some estimates, then. I've got two in the works for a client. Just begun last week.

Ophelia and Peter said...

Thanks, bisquiat. Please send an email address and contact # to peterandophelia@gmail.com and I will be in touch to get the details of your projects.
Peter