Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Old Soft Sell.

Yesterday afternoon I made my big presentation to VietSoftware International, the Vietnamese company where I'm working part-time as Senior Business Development Manager. They were very impressed with my market research, positioning recommendations, and ideas for helping them sell their services to the U.S. market. So impressed that they had their company car and driver take me across town through rush hour traffic so I wouldn't be late for my Tuesday night class.

Now I'm working to revise their web site, helping their staff increase the fluency in English and American business practices, and contacting possible prospects. Tom Halle was extremely helpful in making the presentation such a success. His generosity with his time and his expertise added immense value.

Thanks, Tom.

So if you know anyone at any company who needs quality software testing or development, mobile apps (iPhone or otherwise), or web site production done fast and cheap (Bisquiat?) please email me at peter.kuhlman@vsi-international.com

Thanks, P.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Peter - you overstate my contribution, but thanks anyway for the kudos... :)

Ophelia and Peter said...

I guess the truth is, we're both awesome. Thanks again for your help.
P.

Eileen said...

Hey....what's up guys...no word in....I am counting...5 days! :(

Hope you are well. Miss you.