Thursday, April 7, 2011

Growling Halibuts, Stomach Snakes, And Poops Named "Gwams.".

It's rare that we watch Luciya and Mirabel without being treated to some new expression of L's wild imagination. Last night, she decided that her sister was a "growling halibut." Later, she told me that I had to read her book louder because she couldn't hear very well. Why couldn't she hear? "Because I have a long black snake in my tummy." It's apparently a serious problem, because she later told us she was having trouble walking because there was a pink and purple snake in her tummy.

And she still hasn't forgotten that she wants to call her poops "Gwams." But this time she was clearer with her granny about why: "Because I love my poops, and I love you."

Sometimes life's just that simple and lovely.

P.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

...awwww! Makes one want to babysit all the time I am sure!

Al said...

Here's to hoping her imagination doesn't get edumacated out of her.