Monday, October 31, 2011

Soggy In Seattle. Day 2.

The second day of O's birthday celebration started with a slurp.

Strawberry-rhubarb breakfast martinis at Pike Street Market. I was the purist with the classic martini.

Well, actually we had coffee first. I asked for a triple breve espresso 
and got three regular shots instead. In training for those martinis.

 There was an abundance of seafood at the market. I guess the fish were biting.

 Next stop, Occupy Seattle.

 My kind of town.

 I found some reflections to shoot.

 But it was the colorful foliage that enthralled us as we wandered the tree-lined streets.

And inspired us to order a line of colorful drinks at Poppy's, where we also enjoyed an 
Indian-inflected feast comprised of many exquisite small plates.

P.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

strawberry-rhubarb! Yummmmmy memory...