Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Spectacular Wedding.

On Saturday, Emily's brother Adam and his girlfriend Danielle got married in a lovely ceremony overlooking the Boise River. It was a beautiful day, with temps in the low to mid 80s, but in the afternoon the clouds blew in and we got a few drops of rain and a couple flashes of lightning.

By the time of the 7:00 ceremony, however, the threat of rain had mostly passed, leaving only some of the most incredible cloud formations we've seen here. As the evening wore on and the sun began to set, the sky show got more and more intense. Unfortunately, all I had was my camera phone to document it. But I think I got some great shots anyway.

Others did a fine job documenting the beaming groom, the radiant bride, the dancing, the drinking, etc. You can see some of that here. I focused on the clouds.

As always, click the picture to embiggen.


P.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Very nice, Peter.