Monday, July 5, 2010

Waiting For The Resurrection.

I am in deep morning for my computer which died in Da Lat on Sunday. First the Internet went out over the whole province for two days, so we couldn't post or Skype or email, then my Mac refused to start up. I'm posting this from O.'s computer, but all our photos are on my hard drive and therefore inaccessible. I was hoping to take the computer to the Apple dealer now that we're back in Hanoi, but it will take them a week to fix it, and we have to leave in two days. That means I'll have to wait to get it repaired until next week when we're back in the US, and you'll have to wait to hear about the rest of our farewell tour until then.

Meanwhile, wish me luck with the withdrawals.

P.

2 comments:

Al Christensen said...

With many of the computer's components originating in Asia, they might not have wanted to leave.

Anonymous said...

And just how independent do our tools make us?